We have been talking a lot about spring cleaning lately. OK, maybe it is a little too soon, but the time change is this weekend and March is nearing the halfway point. Most of us really enjoy spring; the weather is gorgeous, not too hot and some days here in Carpinteria, you can throw on a pair of s…Read Some More!
All of Your Handyman Service Questions Answered!
Everything you need to know about ARC handyman services of Carpinteria:
Q. Do I need to purchase the materials on my own?
We have many handyman repair supplies on our truck and will bill you for the materials used on your project. For supplies that we do not carry on our truck, you have several options:
- You can purchase materials ahead of time and have them ready for the handyman when he arrives on the job
- You may follow the handyman to the store and pay for the materials directly. This option will be billed at our regular hourly rate.
- You may have the handyman pick up the materials needed for the job. This option will be billed at our regular hourly rate and we will add in the cost of the materials, plus a small handling fee.
Q. Do you charge by the hour or give bids/estimates?
- We bill for time and materials.
- Weekly Rate: $195.00 minimum charge (2 hours) then we drop the rate down to $75.00 per hour there after.
- Weekend and Holiday Rates: $225.00 minimum charge ( 2 hours) then we drop the rate to $98.00 per hour there after.
- We do not give bids or estimates of any type.
Q. How do I pay for handyman services?
- At this time we accept cash, checks, and credit cards, (if you have an email account). To use a credit card, simply click the credit card button at the bottom of the invoice that we send to your email address.
Q. Can I choose the material colors and manufacturers?
- In most circumstances, yes. Sometimes however, depending on the materials used, a certain color or manufacturer may not be available and we would discuss this with you before purchasing any materials.
Q. Who is sent to my house or business?
- At this time we are a locally owned business operated by Danny Lieder. Danny is the handyman and does all the work himself.
Q. Is Danny a licensed Contractor?
- No, Danny is NOT a licensed contractor at this time and is therefore limited by state and local laws on the types of projects he can work on.