When it comes to house updates and projects, many homeowners will think about what will help their home increase in value. Your home is a great investment and the more work you do on your home, the more money you will invest, and the more your home will be worth when it comes time to sell. While mos…Read Some More!
Everything you need to know about ARC Handyman Services of Santa Barbara County:
Q. Do I need to purchase the materials on my own?
We have many handyman repair supplies on our truck and will bill you for the materials used on your project. For supplies that we do not carry on our truck, you have several options:
- You can purchase materials ahead of time and have them ready for the handyman when he arrives on the job
- You may follow the handyman to the store and pay for the materials directly. This option will be billed at our regular hourly rate.
- You may have the handyman pick up the materials needed for the job. This option will be billed at our regular hourly rate and we will add in the cost of the materials, plus a small handling fee.
Q. Do you charge by the hour or give bids/estimates?
- We bill for time and materials.
- Hourly Rate: $225.00 minimum charge (2 hours) then we drop the rate down to $85.00 per hour there after plus the cost of materials needed for the job.
- Daily Rate: service for an entire day (8 hours) is $975.00, plus the cost of materials needed for the job.
- Weekend and Holiday Rates: $225.00 minimum charge (2 hours) then we drop the rate to $98.00 per hour there after, plus the cost of materials needed for the job.
- We do not give bids or estimates of any type.
Q. How can I pay for handyman services?
- At this time we accept cash, checks, and credit cards, (if you have an email account). To use a credit card, simply click the credit card button at the bottom of the invoice that we send to your email address.
Q. Can I choose the material colors and manufacturers?
- In most circumstances, yes. Sometimes however, depending on the materials used, a certain color or manufacturer may not be available and we would discuss this with you before purchasing any materials.
Q. Who is sent to my house or business?
- At this time we are a locally owned business operated by Danny Lieder. Danny is the handyman and may do all the work himself.
Q. Is Danny a licensed Contractor?
- No, Danny is NOT a licensed contractor at this time and is therefore limited by state and local laws on the types of projects he can work on.